Meme from the wifey
1. What time did you get up this morning?: which time? The kids are having a really tough time sleeping right now.
2. Diamonds or Pearls?: Diamonds look cooler in sunlight.
3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Breach
4. What is your favorite TV show?: LOST
5. What did you have for breakfast?: Banana bread
6. Your middle name?: Allen
7. What is your favorite cuisine?: the kind that includes some sort of meat
8. What foods do you dislike?: liver, brussel sprouts, the normal ones
9. Your favorite Potato chip?: BBQ Baked Lays. Also a big fan of the original Sun Chip.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?: Jars of Clay, Much Afraid
11. What kind of car do you drive? Mercury Sable
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and swiss
13. What characteristics do you despise?: stupidity and “jump to conclusion”ness. can’t handle stupid people who make assumptions without all the info
14. Favorite item of clothing?: my exercise shorts from Costco. Very comfortable
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? To a place where children sleep when they’re supposed to.
16. What color is your bathroom?: beige with a purple rug
17. Favorite brand of clothing?: the comfy kind. I like the Big Dog store at outlet malls
18. Where would you want to retire to? I hope to never retire, but to spend the last of my days teaching people in an African country
19. Favorite time of day: evening after the girls finally go down and the house is a peaceful quiet
20. Where were you born? Hayward, CA
21. Favorite Sports to watch?: futbol americano
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?: it’s being blogged… so um…
23. Person who will respond first?: it’s being blogged… so um…
24. What laundry detergent do you use?: Whatever gets purchased
25. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke. Love that sugar rush
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?: night owl!
27. What size shoe do you wear?: 12 or 13, depending on the shoe
28. Favorite animal?: Polar bear
29. Any news you’d like to share with everyone?: Didn’t think the hardest part of Greek would be getting the girls to sleep…
30. What did you want to be when you were little?: a ninja, a Lego model builder, a Nintendo game counselor
31. Favorite candy bar?: Mounds
32. What are your favorite childhood memories? traveling in the back of the Chevy Suburban
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? babysitter, cashier at Pollo Rey, whatever they tell me to at Data Marketing, custodian, biller/rate auditor/team lead at CNF (now Con-way), EWP drafter
34. What is your favorite color?: green
35. Nicknames: Hutch, Al, Al-noga
36. Piercings?: are you crazy?
37. Eye color?: hazel
38. Ever been to Africa ?: nope
39. Ever been toilet papering?: um yes
40. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes
41. Ever been in a car accident?: Yes
42. Favorite restaurant?: Marrakesh
43. Favorite ice cream?: Cookies and cream
44. Favorite flower?: I think they’re called snap dragons…
45. Disney or Warner Brothers?: Disney
46. Favorite fast food restaurant?: Burgerville
47. What color is your bedroom carpet?: speckled grey and brown
48. How many times did you take your drivers test?: solamente uno. on my 16th birthday
49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? my boss
50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: Fry’s Electronics
51. What do you do most often when you are bored?: play video games
52. Bedtime? sometime between 10:30 and midnight
53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? umm…
54. Last person you went to dinner with?: Steph, the girls, and my folks
55. What are you listening to right now?: my daughter Ellie screech at the table
56. Do you have a hobby?: guitar, reading, video games
57. Lake, Ocean or River?: River
58. How many tattoos do you have?: zero
59. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?: the embryo
60. How many people are you sending this Email to?: blogging it baby
61. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn’t know about them? Steph – that her favorite piece of clothing is her red shirt
62. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? Xbox360
63. When was the last time you cried?: out of frustration – few nights ago, out of happiness – few nights ago, out of sadness – can’t remember. Probably not that long ago.
If you’re feeling game enough, put these on your blog and leave a comment here saying you did so. If no one volunteers, I’ll start volunteering folks.