A moment of silence
August 9, 2007
Let us take a moment of silence for
I lived in White Hall all but one semester at MBC. Many fond memories were had in that place…
- A certain trouble-making pair putting a TacoBell burrito in the hall closet near the attic stairs and it sitting there for at least 5 years…
- Listening to Joe Barker play his guitar, his ginormous tube and amp sitting in the hallway.
- A dorm united as MacNeal’s room was filled with old telephone book pages.
- Ramp chair races. Ramp mattress races.
- The door o’ quotes on Fogey’s and Molo’s door.
- Duncan and Maurer rooming together. ‘Nough said.
- A perfect record on Goldeneye. And playing through Ocarina of Time.
- Being an RA when White Hall was ghetto. I think we almost enjoyed it more because of it.
- The unity of just 15 guys living on the upper floor cause the school didn’t have anywhere else to put us.
- Living next door to Brian Hallberg.
- Playing tackle Frisbee Golf in the upstairs hallway.
- Rooming with Mavis. Teaching him how to deliver a 3 point sermon and the transitions in between.
- Marathon games of Command and Conquer.
- LATE night discussions.
Please add your White Hall and House by the A-Frame memories.