July 17, 2008
Here’s a bunch of random happenings, both recent past and soon to occur future:
- Steph’s mom is here for a 10 day visit. It’s nice to see family again after so long.
- 27th birthday was yesterday. Yep, still feel 26.
- I’ve been painting fences for horse paddocks. And listening to a whole lot of The Lord of the Rings while I’m at it (thanks Cameron!).
- Not too much time left til I start my summer 3 course: NT Ethics. Oi. Lots to do to prepare for it.
- Steph’s done an awesome job in the last couple weeks communicating her love for me. In the almost seven years we’ve been married, I’ve never felt so loved and appreciated. Steph is a great woman and an amazing wife. I love you, Babe.
- While painting a fence may not sound like terribly difficult work (it’s not), it is messy and, considering this is the first manual labor job I’ve ever had, quite tiring. It’s good for me. But it results in not having much energy at night for things like thought-provoking blog posts. Hence this list. 🙂